|First Store in Panna Maria|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1966|
Built in 1855; used as a storeroom for landlord's share of Panna Maria crops. The landlord, John Twohig, a devout Catholic, set aside one room of store for the church and school. Owned and operated by the Snoga family since 1918.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|