Fulton-Bruhl House
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1988
 

Built about 1868, this vernacular early Texas home was purchased in 1872 by James C. Fulton, a noted early business and civic leader. Fulton sold the home in 1907 to his son-in-law, Albert L. Bruhl, a pharmacist and civic leader who served three terms as mayor of Rockport. The home exhibits Greek Revival elements and features Italianate porch supports, a five-bay entrance, and oversized dormers. It has remained in the Bruhl family for over eight decades. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1988

 
Copyright 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved