|Goliad County Courthouse|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1964|
|The Courthouse as it appeared in 1910|
Built 1894. Cost $67,888.95. Limestone and brick from 1870 courthouse were used in this, the fourth one built since county's creation in 1836.
Used as hospital after 1902 cyclone. A 1942 storm tore off central clock tower. Enlarged in 1964. Preserving carved staircases, walnut wainscots.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|