|Goliad Lodge No. 94 A.F. & A.M.|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1967|
First met on Aug. 18, 1851. Chartered Jan. 24, 1852. First worshipful master was A. H. Biscoe. All meetings have been held in this rubble stone building since it was erected in 1854. Post office and city hall occupied the first floor for many years.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|