|Heaton - Breeden House|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1989|
This colonial revival house was built about 1880 for the family of David H. Heaton, owner of Cuero's first drugstore. In 1924 it was purchased by prominent civic leader Charles G. Breeden, who had it remodeled to its current appearance shortly before his death in 1925. Recognized as an important local landmark, the home features classical detailing, including a two-story porch with colossal box columns, lunette dormers, and a porte cochere.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|