|Infant Jesus of Prague Catholic Church|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1990|
Built through the generosity of James A. and A. M. McFaddin in 1916, this church began as a mission of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Victoria. It was established to serve Catholics in the Marianna (later McFaddin) community, including workers on the McFaddin Ranch. An important local landmark, the redwood church building features shiplap siding and an attached entry bay at the gable front topped by a woodencross.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|