|J. W. and Nannie C. Bailey House|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1996|
J. W Bailey (1825-1899) built this home in 1897-98 as a residence for his wife Nannie C. Green (1851-1936) and family. Inherited by their daughter Indian Bailey Kerr and her husband John A. Kerr in 1936, the house remained in the family until 1948. A modest Queen Anne style residence, it features a gable roof, tapered wood porch posts on brick piers, wood sash double and triple-hung windows, long leaf pine woodwork, and a single door entry with a transom.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|