Killough Home
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1966
 

Built at Old Texana (Jackson county seat, 1836-82) for Wm. Wood, county treasurer, business manager of Texana's only newspaper and postmaster.

Moved to Edna, 1882. First floor used as drug store, general store, Masonic Hall, dentist office. The Killough family lived upstairs.

 
Copyright 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved