|Kiwanis Club of Pharr|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1981|
This Mission style building was the first meeting place in the Kiwanis International organization owned by a local club. It was built in 1928, 13 years after the formation of the first Kiwanis club in Detroit, Michigan, and one year after the Pharr club was chartered. Designed to serve as a community center, it has been used for a variety of civic functions and meetings and has housed offices of the city Chamber of Commerce.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|