|McAllen Post Office|
|Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1986|
Built in 1935, this was the sixth location of the McAllen Post Office after its creation in 1907. The facility was dedicated on January 22, 1936, and served as a postal facility until 1957. Since 1958, the building has been used for a variety of purposes, including Federal and city office space. The Spanish colonial revival structure features a baroque frontispiece around the front door, corbelled cornice, and red tile roof.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|