|Texas Historical Marker|
Founded March 1913 by Charles R. Tips. An investor chartered June 12, 1913, as Hamiltonburg--named for local family. Town lot sale began July 4, 1913. Townsite renamed by U. S. Postal Department May 1, 1914, to mark fork of three rivers--Nueces, Atascosa and Frio. Present interests are ranching, farming, gas, oil and recreation.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|