|Calhoun (Ghost Town)|
Port Calhoun served as the official Port of Entry for the area from 1841 to 1844.
in February of 1844, the customs house was moved to Port Caballo and the town soon faded away. A few years later, the town of Saluria was established on the same site.
|Copyright © 2010 Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved|