Our current exhibits include:
• Art Palooza, Children can get in there and create their own masterpieces or messes.
• Triple B Ranch, put on a pair of boots and travel to an important time in our history.
• Discovery Clinic, put on your scrubs and examine patients or make get well cards.
• Enchanted Theatre, for the "ham" in every child.
• Education Station, open a Discovery Box and explore what's inside.
• Tot Spot, for the three and under crowd.
• El Mercado, Mercado (market in Spanish) is a springboard for the exploration of Victoria’s beginning, founding father’s, and connection to the Camino Real. An accompanying curriculum is being developed for use in the classroom as well as here at the museum for school groups who want a more structured and focused experience involving this exhibit.
• PC Science, introduces visitors to the petro chemical industry.
Field trips for schools or other children's organizations may be sceduled Tuesday though Friday between the hours of 8a.m. and 3p.m. Field trips may also be scheduled on Monday between 8a.m. and 11a.m. only.
204 N. Main St For more information call 361-485-4190