A collection of 19th century buildings on 12-acres in Gonzales ranging from an 1830's era slit-log house to an 1892 Greek Revival home. Other structures include a working blacksmith shop and broom factory. The St. Andrews house, which was used as slaves' quarters in early Gonzales, serves as the office headquarters and souvenir shop.
Special events throughout the year include costumed re-enactors, most notably during the October "Come and Take It" Celebration.
Open by appointment.