Organized on March 31, 1884, in home of Mrs. Mary Dorsey. Elders: Dr. J. R. Boyd, James Ferries, James Thompson; Trustees: C. W. Gribble, R. J. Harkness, J. S. Powell, E. B. Rutledge, James Thompson. First pastor was the Rev. W. S. Wright. Church structure was dedicated on December 8, 1885. The oldest church building in continuous use in Pearsall, this has its original pulpit, communion table, pews. In 1970 church became ecumenical.