First Unit, transept, built 1893 on this site purchased in 1890 from heirs of G. W. McClanahan. In 1910, nave added with funds from sale of block of land given to the missionary jusidiction of Western Texas by English born H. W. Wilson, 1888. Early members donated furnishings, bell tower and 1896 inscribed memorial bell.
First Protestant parochial school in county was organized here in 1954. Gothic design retained in 1964 renovation. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1967