Current Laredo Weather

Zuniga House

Texas Historic Landmark - Zuniga House

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1996

Map This Site!

Roberto Zuniga moved to Laredo in 1916 from Monterrey, Mexico and established a custom brokerage business in 1918 with his brother Alfonso Zuniga. Roberto and Elvira Zuniga hired the local John O. Buenz Lumber Company to build this house in 1923 in the fashionable Heights neighborhood. The Prairie School style house features stucco over brick construction, box columns on the porch, and a flat roof with parapet.

Home    South Texas History    Previous Page
Bookmark and Share
Copyright © Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved