Current Palacios Weather

Masonic Lodge #411

Texas Historic Landmark - Masonic Lodge #411

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1965

Map This Site!

Hall built 1875 at Deming's Bridge, near Pierce Ranch, by John Pierce and Masonic brothers. First floor used as Baptist church and community hall.

Moved about 1903 when town of blessing was founded.

Home    Matagorda County    History    Previous Page
Bookmark and Share
Copyright © Texmaps and Carson Map Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved